Sports shoe structure: upper, tongue, eye protector, outsole, midsole, toe cap, lining, trim.
Sports shoes can be divided into jogging shoes, football shoes, basketball shoes, tennis shoes, extreme shoes, board shoes, casual shoes, hiking shoes, basketball shoes.
The shape of sports shoes is generally high, with simple lines and dull colors. Movement characteristics: 360-degree fast movement, movement, bounce, strong explosive force, up and down motion;
The functional requirements of sports shoes: stability, rebound, friction, shock absorption, and stability;
The structure of sports shoes: protective, non-slip, friction effect, comfortable, wide bottom shoes, low toe warp, flat bottom;
The material of sports shoes: first layer leather, microfiber, space leather, nano, herringbone pattern or water ripple, PU / rubber or TPU, or air cushion.
Sports shoe material classification:
1. Upper material: natural leather, PVC, PU, nubuck, microfiber, mesh
(1) Natural leather: Natural leather is a widely recognized material. It is breathable, soft, peel-resistant, folding-resistant, cold-resistant, and durable. People always love natural leather; leather for shoes includes cowhide, pigskin, deerskin, ostrich skin, crocodile skin, snakeskin, etc. Sports shoes generally use a cowhide. Cowhide can be divided into first layer leather (pearl leather) and second layer leather (patent leather). Usually, the price of first layer leather is 3-5 times that of second layer leather. Sports shoes, mainly basketball shoes, use a lot of first-layer leather, which is very valuable. Disadvantages: the cost is too high, there are defects, many pores, the irregular shape is not easy to cut, sports shoes are generally not used.
(2) PVC artificial leather: PVC is the primary raw material and synthetic leather made by adding plasticizers and other additives (including embossing, matte, silver proof, transparent sheet, mirror surface, right 3M, cow suede, Shumei cashmere, High-frequency heat, etc.).
Most are cheaper, have poor texture, are not cold-resistant, and are not resistant to folding.
(3) PU space leather: processed with non-woven fabric as the base, breathability is better than PVC artificial leather, similar to natural leather, but the cut surface is smooth and not rough (including microfiber, space, plus skin, mirror surface, pressure Grain, transparent, etc.) PU leather is soft, elastic, has an excellent feel, and has a shiny surface. It is more widely used.
(4) Nubuck leather: artificial leather, made of non-woven fabric, covered with PU foam film, processed and smoothed, with good ventilation effect and rough surface, feel. Sneakers use mid-range or above nubuck and (5) PU leather for the upper
Superfine fiber: soft texture, uniform texture, performance is very close to natural leather but more consistent than natural leather thickness, more balanced elasticity, is one of the best materials in the artificial leather category. Most of our shoe types currently use this material.
(6) Mesh cloth: There are three main types of mesh cloth for sports shoes.
The main material mesh cloth is used in the place where the help surface leaks. It is light and has excellent breathability and bending resistance, such as a sandwich mesh cloth.
Shoe mouth accessories: such as velvet, BK cloth.
Libu accessories: such as Lixin cloth. The main features are to wear resistance and excellent breathability.
The net cloth used for shoe uppers: no cloth, fireflies, mercerized cloth, waterproof cloth, nylon cloth, Yuma cloth, TB cloth, oxford cloth, canvas, etc. The net material used in the inner: four-sided elastic, three-layer net, nylon cloth, metal net, sandwich, etc.
2. Sole material: rubber, PU, PVC, TPR, EVA, MODEL, injection film
(1) Rubber: used in various sport's shoe outsoles, divided into natural and synthetic, wear-resistant, good elasticity, more substantial, and high cost.
Advantages: excellent abrasion resistance, non-slip, elastic, not easy to break, superior softness, good elongation, stable shrinkage, good hardness, excellent flexibility.
Disadvantages: substantial, easy to spit cream (quality problem), not easy to destroy (environmental protection problem).
(2) PU: high-molecular polyurethane synthetic material, commonly used in basketball and tennis shoe midsoles, and can also be used directly in casual shoe outsoles. It has excellent wear resistance and repeated bending performance, good tear strength and elasticity, excellent oil resistance, acid and alkali resistance, and low-temperature resistance. The waste PU bottom can be automatically degraded, which is beneficial to environmental protection. It is required for impact resistance and puncture resistance. Thick-soled shoes are more suitable, but there are problems such as yellowing, hydrolysis, cracking, and easy opening. Common materials for air cushion shoes and football shoes.
(3) PVC: Synthetic resin, low-end, and medium-end bottom. It is rarely used due to ecological and environmental problems. Air cushion shoes and football shoes are more common.
(4) TPR: T: heat; P: plastic; R: rubber; formed by injection molding of TPR pellets after hot melting, commonly used for jogging, jogging, casual shoe midsoles, and outsoles.
Advantages: comfortable to shape and cheap;
Disadvantages: the material is heavy, not wear-resistant, the softness is weak, the folding resistance is not excellent, and the shock absorption ability is reduced.
(5) EVA: (E vinyl, VA vinyl acetate): The more vinyl acetate, the better the elasticity, the fineness, uniformity, and lightness. Commonly used for jogging, jogging, casual shoes, foot training shoe midsoles.
Advantages: lightweight, good elasticity, good flexibility, not easy to wrinkle, with excellent coloring, suitable for various climates.
Disadvantages: easy to absorb water, not easy to destroy, unfavorable to environmental protection, and easy to dirty.
(6) PHYLON (MD): It is a secondary high-pressure molded product of EVA. It is the primary material for the midsole of jogging, tennis shoes, and basketball shoes in the world. It can also be used for the outsole of casual shoes.
Advantages: light, flexible, beautiful appearance, excellent softness, easy to clean, hardness, density, tensile force, tearing, excellent elongation.
Disadvantages: It is not easy to destroy and is not environmentally friendly. It is easy to wrinkle and shrink at high temperatures.
(7) Injection film: also called TPU bracket, used for support, protection, decoration, anti-twist, and shock absorption.