If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: email@example.com
Zinc Stearate is an organic matter. Its chemical formula is C36H70O4Zn. White powder, insoluble when water is present, but soluble in hot alcohol, benzene or toluene as well as other organic solvents.
Primarily used to lubricate and release phenolic, styrene and amine resins. In rubber, it serves the role of vulcanizing and softener. Zinc Stearate can be used to heat stabilizers, greases, accelerators, thickening agents and many other purposes.
You can use it as a heat stabilizer in PVC resin. General industrial transparent products. This product can also be used to non-toxic products with calcium soap. Generally, this product has been used for soft products. But, in recent years, it is being used for hard transparent products such mineral water bottles, water pipes and other products. This product is excellent lubricity and can improve scale precipitation.
What does Zinc Stearate Emulsion do?
1. It can be used in water-soluble alkyds, water soluble polyurethanes and water-soluble acrylic acids. It is an excellent transparent filler and easy to grind.
2. Water-based coating: Used for high-quality waterbased coating.
3. Water-based inks: Can be used for flatting agents, good filling, stability, and waterproof.
4. textile products: Can be used as a glaze agent to improve hydrophobicity.
Cosmetic products can be used as a surface lubricant.
6. paper industry: Can be used to waterproof, antistick, or treat specific paper, thermally coated paper, adhesive papers, and other surface waterproof coatings.
7. grinding sandpaper can be used for grinding. It improves the surface of grinding and provides wear resistance as well as water resistance.
Zinc Stearate: Why is it used in cosmetics?
Zinc Stearate is most often used as a binder for makeup products, such as eyeshadows or powders. It has excellent adhesion which helps powder to stick together in the container and stick to the skin after application.
Zinc Stearate Emulsion Pricing
Price is affected by many factors, including supply and demand, industry trends and economic activity.
Send us your inquiry if you’re looking for the latest Zinc Stearate Emulsion Price. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Zinc Stearate Emulsion Supplier
Technology Co. Ltd. is a trusted global supplier of chemical materials and manufacturer. With over 12 years experience, they can provide super-high-quality chemicals & nanomaterials such as silicon powder.
Send us an inquiry if you’re looking for high-quality Zinc Stearate Emulsion. (email@example.com)